FAQs Axis Student Living
- What are the move in/move out dates?
- Do I have to bring any furniture?
- What is included in the rent?
- Is the community pet friendly?
- How close is the community to campus?
- Is there parking available?
- When is rent due/ How do I pay rent?
- Do I sign my own lease or with roommates?
- What if my roommates don't get along or I have issues with my roommates?
- What if I have a maintenance issue or need in my apartment?
- What furniture is provided and what is included in the kitchens?
- How do I receive mail and packages?
- What do I need to bring to my apartment?
- Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft or natural causes? Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?
Immediate Move Ins Available (Move Out: July 22, 2019, by
Fall 2019-2020: August 12, 2019 - July 27, 2020 (by noon)
Axis Student Living offers fully furnished apartments.
A complete furniture package, cable TV with HBO, high speed internet, and all utilities. As well as all amenities featured in the 24-hour clubhouse.
We are a pet friendly community. Approved pets include dogs, cats, and fish. The pet fee as well as dog breed and weight restrictions are outlined in the Pet Addendum for the property.
We are adjacent to the Georgia Southern Campus, Ogeechee Technical College and minutes from East Georgia State College. We are across the street from the bus stop.
Yes, Axis Student Living has plenty of parking available to residents and their guests. However, we do not assign parking.
Rent is due on the 1st of every month; however there is a grace period until the 3rd. On the 4th, rent is considered late and subject to a fine. For your convenience, you can pay online via the property’s website (click on PAY RENT under the RESIDENTS section of our website) using a debit/credit card, set up an automatic withdrawal, Echeck, or pay with a check or money order at the Leasing Office. No cash is accepted.
Each resident is only responsible for the rent on his/her bedroom – this is referred to as “by the bed” leasing rather than a “joint & several” lease. So, if one resident moves out, the remaining roommates are not responsible for that roommate's rent.
Sometimes this happens. Great people sometimes can’t live together for whatever reason. We’ve got you covered. Residents are able to transfer, dependent on availability (a transfer fee may apply).
Non-emergency service requests (choose
whichever option works best for you):
• Submit a Service Request online using Resident Portal. (Click MAINTENANCE under RESIDENTS on the website to set up an account.) Follow the prompts to complete the service request.
• Call the office and speak with an Axis Student Living team member or leave a message if your call is after the office is closed.
For emergency situations (water leaks, and toilet back-up's, AC or Heating issues during weather extremes, non-functioning refrigerators, electrical outages, gas leaks and fire):
• Call the leasing office. We have someone available 24/7.
Back To Questions
The apartments will be furnished with a sofa, lounge chair,
coffee table, end table, and entertainment center. The dining
table will include seating for four. Bedrooms are furnished with a
full size bed, desk, chair, four drawer chest, and night stand.
All rooms include ceiling fans, upgraded light fixtures, and
The kitchens are fully equipped with a refrigerator with ice maker, stove, dishwasher, microwave, garbage disposal, and full size washer and dryer. Please refer to the property website under Apartment Amenities for details and specifics for this property.
Packages - The property will accept packages and they can be retrieved during the property’s business hours with proper ID – you will also receive a text to your mobile device each time a package is delivered.
Back To Questions
We recommend that you contact your roommates prior to moving-in
to coordinate for many of the common area furnishings/luxuries,
such as; televisions, stereos, shower curtain hooks & shower
curtains, bath mats, trash cans, plates, silverware, cups, pots
& pans, etc. For your own personal space, you will need to
bring your bath and grooming products as well as towels, linens,
pillows, and whatever else makes you feel at home. Most
importantly, don't forget to bring an alarm clock as you don't want
to be late for class!
Your community's staff members are a great resource for planning your move – don't hesitate to call them with questions or simply to feel reassured about what you've already prepared.
Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft or natural causes? Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?
Residents or guest's personal property and vehicles are not insured under the apartment lease agreement. We do require that all residents provide proof of insurance against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal negligent acts of others or any other cause. You can purchase a Renter's Insurance policy for a modest annual fee or your parent's home-owner's policy may provide coverage. Of course, you may also obtain coverage through the property’s sponsored provider. Please ask the Leasing Office for more information.